July 21, 2013

New CharmingShop Prints Available Now!

Thanks for being so patient with me these past few months. It's been a rough road, but receiving sweet comments about how adorable the prints are really pushed me along! So thank you to everyone who left me little notes of love. And even if you didn't and you secretly loved them, thanks to you too! No need to wait for one more second though. They're finally here! All of my prints are now available in my Etsy shop, CharmingShop. I'm so thrilled to be able to bring these to you. I'm planning on hanging each one up in my own home, because I'm just so in love with how "charming" they are. Which one is your favourite? Do you like the Fashion Collection or the Retro Home Collection?
 I hope you love them, my dears! Goodnight!


Marissa
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment