February 02, 2014

New Vintage Items at CharmingShopVintage

If you've been to my vintage shop lately, you've probably noticed I've been adding new things almost daily. I want to get everything I have in the shop before our Spring Chicago trip. I have so many things that I've left aside because I didn't think it was the right time to post. Even things I've wondered if I should keep it or not. I have also been going through a lot of our own things to minimize my personal collections. I certainly don't need everything and I try to keep that in mind.
Putting out as many items as I can right now is the best way to ensure the shop is fully stocked, so I'm not rushing around in the end. (I want to keep the shop open while I'm away, but I'll leave more details before then! It's still months away and not a huge deal right now.)

A big thank you to everyone that's been browsing the shop and purchasing. I've had some really lovely people purchasing lately, and I get so excited to ship all these items to their new homes. I always wonder where they'll be placed or how they'll be used in their new lives.
These are all items I've added to the shop in the last few days. The two purses and ring are actually from my own collection, and I've had them for quite a long time. I hope someone loves them as much as I have! I'm pretty in love with both those mushroom plaques and the cat wall hangings, but I'll pass them onto someone else of course!

Click here to be directed to the shop.


Have a great day, Lovelies!



Marissa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment