July 08, 2013

A Quick Shop Update

Hello everyone, just checking in on this regular ol' Monday. I've been busy working online today, doing some tidying up around CharmingShop. I thought I'd let you know what's going on around the shop, before I get back to my market plans. (Have you seen my recent Instagram posts on the prints that will soon be available? If not, head on over there!) I just went through my shipping prices and did some well overdue price-chopping for your benefit. I want you guys to enjoy my work and if I can lower my prices just a tad, I will. Plus all my CharmingShop stock will be coming with me to my upcoming markets, so if there's something you've been eyeing, buy it now while you still can! Or if you're local, give me a shout and you can come down and see your favourites in person on those sale days. Yay! Get over to CharmingShop straight away while those items are still available. I see that jewellery and artwork of mine moving out and new rolling in, in the coming months. Get em while you still can!

Lots of Love as always!

Marissa
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment