May 05, 2013

What's in my Bag?


Welcome to my very first "What's in my Bag?" post! I've been wanting to do this for a while. I'll try to do them often, because just like every girl, the contents of my purse change quite often. And actually, not just the contents - I change my purse a lot too! I have some good purses, and I have to treat them all equally and wear them the same amount. This one is my favourite though, and the funny thing is I bought it on clearance so long ago (last one there for very very cheap.)And yet ladies stop me on the street wherever I go asking about it and saying how cute it is. Obviously I made the right choice in buying it...

 What do I have in my bag here? 
Well I'll tell you!
*my cute little purple purse
*business card holder packed full with my new cards
*oil blotting papers by Paul&Joe cosmetics
*adorable Bath&Body Works nail file
*RayBan sunglasses
*cute pearl collar necklace from H&M
*Carmex
*Marc Jacobs Daisy rollerball
*Paul&Joe Lipstick

Yes this purse looks tiny, but I can actually fit a lot in there! That's why I like it so much. It's compact, but it holds everything I need, just like magic. These are a few of my favourite things to keep on hand (personal items not included - keys, wallet - you get the idea.)

I keep my business cards on hand to give out to anyone when I need to - a business-lady must. I'm still getting the hang of this, because I'm not to good a self-promoting like other people are. I like to keep my nail file with me. I work with my hands a lot, so my nails tend to break on me at the worst times - usually out in public. Yuck. So if I can quickly fix that up as soon as possible, that makes my life easier. I like to have a necklace in my purse too, just in case I need a subtle wardrobe change. Like maybe suddenly I have to go out for dinner. Just having a sparkly necklace with me makes all the difference between a plain day look and a shimmering night look. Marc Jacobs Daisy is such a pretty spring scent. I fell in love with it last summer after a long battle with myself trying to figure out if I liked it or not. Tastes change, and I was dying for spring to come back around to wear it again!

And Paul&Joe, well that's self-explanatory! Look at how cute their stuff is. I've been collecting their adorable cosmetics for a while now, and I can't get enough of the pastels and vintage inspired look.
 Look! There are my new business cards, fresh from the Printers! Hooray! If you follow me on Instagram (@marissahowes), I posted a picture after receiving them yesterday. I'm so happy with how they turned out. I couldn't ask for a cuter looking card!
That's all for today, my dears. 
Have a good rest of your Sunday. 
Relax. Go for a walk. Enjoy.



Marissa xo
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment