May 05, 2013

Displaying Your Balloon Girls - Vanity Table

Hey there!
Today I want to show you how cute my little Balloon Girls look sitting on your vanity table/makeup table or dresser. I styled them with some of my absolute favourite items from my own bedroom. Pairing these ladies with your personal items on your own dresser gives them a very special look.
Don't they look lovely just floating there amongst my Stella Nude perfume bottle, cute rose hair clip and my antique trinket box? Yes! I have to admit there are a few of these ladies scattered around my house, like little guardian angels.
You can find some of these darling dolls in my Etsy shop, CharmingShop
You should check out my Marie Antoinette Girls in blue and pink too! They're just heavenly.

How would you style my pretty Balloon Girls on your vanity table?



Marissa xo
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment