April 30, 2013

Kitchen Makeover Inspirations

We've had our house for almost a year now, and I can honestly say the room I spend the most time in is definitely our kitchen. I collect retro dishes and anything turquoise or red. I've known for a while that our kitchen walls were going to be a lovely shade of turquoise. Just a few days after we got our house we went to Home Depot and got so much paint for the house. For the kitchen we picked up Cozumel, by Behr. It's such a gorgeous, rich shade and once we get the trim painted white I think it will be the most magical kitchen ever. I was inspired by 50s diners at first, but as time went on, it really just took on a retro theme. I really can't wait to share the transformation with you. My kitchen is already so Fifties, but it's old and wasn't well taken care of in the past. I'm going to fix all that soon enough. But while you're waiting for my kitchen makeover pics, here's a few kitchens that I've been admiring.
I'm all for this gorgeous kitchen seating and the amazing shelving too! 
Found here. Original source unknown.
I love this kitchen. These are the colours of my kitchen right now!
Same source as above picture.
A whole lot of turquoise. The pastels in the kitchen are making me envious!
Found here. Original source unknown.
Red and Turquoise. Just like I want my kitchen to be. I hope it turns out this nice!
Found here. Original source unknown.
By far the cutest kitchen I have ever seen. 
Found here. Original source here.

No comments:

Post a Comment