August 24, 2014

Fall Faves

I go through some different fazes that seem to change every time the weather turns. My clothes change, my hair, my beauty routine and my home especially. We are nearing September. It'll be here in a matter of days. I'm already gathering up ideas on how I want this Fall to pan out. Here's a little wish list of things I've put together for the seasons fast approaching.

I recently found a similar plant stand to the stand on the far left for fifty cents, but without planters. This fall I've made it my goal to fill it with some nice matching pots. As for the fireplaces, as I said already I'm super excited to have mine. Soon enough I will, but I've been planning how to decorate it. Our vintage electric fireplace insert, firewood or candles? All are good. I have this set of Syroco wall hangings except this specific one. I'm thinking I should try to hunt it down one of these days. I've included it here because the nature theme and deep orange colour really make me feel like Autumn is on it's way. For fashion, I've really been into bold graphic looks with a simple colour palette. It's a total coincidence that I chose red, navy and white for this whole thing, but I guess it works! Clearly that's what I'm into right now. haha! Beauty wise, I like a deeper blood red lipstick for Fall with bare eyes. My skin gets a little dehydrated this time of year, so serums are a must! This Lise Watier one is ridiculously good.

I'm looking forward to the crisper air.
The rain we've been having here is sure putting me in the mood to stay cozy.
Keep warm!



Marissa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment