January 05, 2014

Jewellery Clearout at CharmingShop

Alright everyone, for 2014 I've decided to streamline everything and to direct my focus. This is starting with a large sale to clear out my jewellery line from CharmingShop. EVERYTHING is on sale. Well out of my jewellery that is. Earrings, bracelets, necklaces. If you have special requests let me know, because I have so many unlisted pieces as well. I might just have what you're looking for behind the scenes. If you'd like to know the original prices of anything in the shop, just ask. I have a price list nearby! 

You might be wondering why I've decided to clear all my lovely jewels out of the shop. Well, it's just time to narrow down to a few things. I took a hard look at what I am able to create and what I enjoy most. I no longer have the time to make jewellery, photograph it and list it. The good news is, that time can now be spent elsewhere. On some new artwork perhaps. 

Jewellery-making is going to forever be a hobby of mine. I'm sure down the road I'll bring out a new collection. And of course I would never say no to any custom orders! Here are a few of my favourites, but check out the shop link on the right to see the rest of my pieces that are up for sale. Get 'em while you can!
Elegant Peacock Collar Necklace 
was - $41.75    now - $35
Turquoise Metal Collar Necklace
was - $25.05    now - $15
All earrings and earring sets now $6 to $10
Opalescent Snowflake Collar Necklace
was - $45.33    now - $40
Art Deco Bracelets
were - $14.31    now - $10


Help me find homes for these pretties, so I can fill my shop with all new goodies!





Marissa xo



No comments:

Post a Comment