November 04, 2013

New Vintage Items at CharmingShopVintage

Monday is a photo-editing/adding shop items kind of day. These beauties and more will be making their way into the shop, so make sure you stop by CharmingShopVintage tonight to have a little look! 
On another note, I recently purchased a silver aluminum christmas tree from a very lovely shop on Etsy called KitschyVintage. (I completely believe in supporting other Etsy Shops. We all have different things to offer!) Anyway I'll be spending a portion of my day setting it up in my living room just to have a look at its sparkly branches. Then I'll pack it away for another month. Sigh. I'm not a big fan of the awkward period between Halloween and Christmas. Its too early for holiday decor, but you just want to jump right in and get festive. Am I the only one that wants to pull out their ornaments and things already? 

Marissa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment