August 05, 2013

CharmingShop Contest Rules

Hi everyone! It's contest time! To thank you for all the love and support CharmingShop has received, I am holding my first ever contest! Win 1 of my 11 prints (your choice) and a special CharmingShop goodie bag! What are the rules? Oh, they're a piece of cake! It'll only take a few
minutes of your time. Follow me on Instagram and tag a friend in my contest photo to get your 1st ballot. Receive a 2nd ballot by reposting the contest photo and tagging @marissahowes and #charmingshop. AND get a 3rd for following me here on my blog, CharmingShopLife! It's up to you how many ballots you choose to get, but the 1st Instagram follow and tag is mandatory.

This contest is in effect until Aug. 31st 2013, and open  to Canada and the US only. I'm very sorry to those of you who live elsewhere. I will have different contests in the future. Once the contest ends, I will choose my winner! I will announce the Winner and then ask for your email. From there I will correspond with you privately for shipping info. Your prize will be shipped through Canada Post/ regular mail. I will pay shipping. It's your prize after all! Prize will not be shipped right away. If you unfollow/ delete photo, your ballot and prize will be forfeited.

The last rule? Tell all your friends! If I happen to get over 100 of you lovely people entering, I will do two giveaways instead of one. Everyone has equal opportunity. If you're already following me, don't worry. All you need to do is tag a friend to get your first ballot. Just remember the Initial Instagram follow and tag is very important because once I see your username, I put your name in my real life ballot box. Make sure I know you have entered by doing that first!
Entering this contest says you agree to all my terms and conditions. Please let me know if you have any questions! You deserve this prize! Thank you for all your support. It makes me so happy to see how much you enjoy my work.

Good luck to you!

Love,

Marissa
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment