June 08, 2013

Happy Weekend!


I can't believe it's the weekend already! Actually I can't believe we're already in June! When did that happen?! It's crazy, right? I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend and you're getting to spend some time outside in the sun. Last night I made amazing salad rolls with peanut sauce (recipes tomorrow) and lit some candles for a romantic dinner for two. We meant to have a little outdoor picnic in our backyard, but suddenly as I was making special preparations the weather turned from beautiful and warm, to windy with gloomy, dark clouds threatening to rain! So we opted for our living room instead. It was nice to have a bit of time together. Just us and our two cats watching Les Miserables and enjoying each others company.
 Today I've been working away at a brand new top secret print collection and framing a few new balloon girls that won my heart the second I saw them again. I keep them all in their own folder, and bring them out when I need a few more of those lovely ladies for the shop. Wait until you see them! 
That's all for today, my dears, just wanted to stop by and say hi. See you back here tomorrow for the tastiest spring roll recipe complete with a peanut dipping sauce that will blow your mind. Yay! Now go have an awesome Saturday night!

Love,

Marissa xo
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment