May 14, 2013

CharmingShop Surprise

Hello! I'm here to give you a little surprise today! If you live in Winnipeg or the surrounding areas, you'll want to listen up! As you already know (because I keep talking about it so much), we are hosting a garage sale very soon. But what I haven't said is that we are actually planning on setting up a lovely CharmingShop table, to let you have a good look at CharmingShop up close and in person. It would be my absolute dream to have my very own store, but this is just as good right now. Internet shopping is fun and exciting, but seeing things up close and in your hands is better, don't you agree? 

We haven't set a real date yet. We are still working out the details and I don't want to start any major hauling of furniture until we have room. Our kitchen is in our living room right now so we can paint in there. So much going on! But what I can say is the sale will go on for 2 to 3 days depending on weather or how much foot traffic we get.

Not only am I extra excited about just having a plain old Garage Sale, I am crazy excited to get my stuff out there for you see! CharmingShop is my baby and I adore it. It's everything I believe in, and I'm so happy to share that with you. What will be there for you to look, fall in love with and take home?
Well because you're so special I will tell you. You get an early clue into what CharmingShop will look like on Garage Sale Day!

Here it goes, darlings:

PRETTY EARRINGS 
LIMITED EDITION EARRING SETS
ATOMIC STACKING FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS
ART DECO BRACELETS
CHARMING NECKLACES AND BRACELETS 
(Not in our Etsy shop. No one's seen them yet!)
BALLOON GIRLS
ORIGINAL ARTWORK
GHOST BOXES

I am still working out whether or not I will have prints of my work by this time. And also if I will be selling things that I have listed on Etsy. I will keep you posted on that. 
I can tell you though, I'm currently working on the stacking bracelets and they look amazing!
I'm also putting details into my shift dress pieces. you can see those via Instagram at @marissahowes.
They actually remind me of the handmade clothes my Barbies used to wear. Once I realized that, I kind of flew with it, and now I'm directly thinking about my childhood and my favourite pieces that I would put them in. My Barbies were so cool.

Okay Dears! Now that I've given you something to think about and a reason to come to my garage sale in the coming weeks, if not to sift through my unwanted clothes and stuff, I will leave you. It's time to get back to work!

Love ya!


Marissa xo
CharmingShop


No comments:

Post a Comment