June 13, 2013

New Atomic Era Collection

Hello everyone! I'm working on a brand new art collection! I'm taking my inspiration straight from atomic era home decor pieces that I love. Of course, adding a little twist by giving them sweet little faces! I've just been posting updates through Instagram, so if you want to see, click on my Instagram link on the right side of my blog. I'm having some trouble loading pictures from my phone onto my computer today for some reason. I just wanted to let you know I'm trying to keep you updated, but things just aren't working today! So sad. I'll keep trying, but in the mean time, head on over to Instagram for some retro cuteness. Follow me if you feel so inclined! Okay it's time to get drawing now.

Lots of love from me and my vintage fantasy land called CharmingShop,

Marissa xo
CharmingShop


No comments:

Post a Comment