May 11, 2013

Spring/Summer Update

Hi everyone! 
This will be a quick blog post today. It's the weekend, which is always crazy busy for us and too make it even more hectic, it's Mothers Day tomorrow. I started some new projects for my Spring/Summer collection and they're coming along beautifully, and really mesh well with my Retro Glasses pieces. I really can't wait to show you. 
Tomorrow I will be able to put my Mixed Media pieces in the shop, which is truly exciting for me. 
AND
if you've been feeling like I haven't done anything with jewellery in a while, don't worry, you haven't been left out. I've been secretly working on a special collection of light, easy to wear summer bracelets. 
All around, I've been working on building up some fabulous vintage inspired stock for you guys. 
I'm having a Garage Sale soon and I've decided to set up a CharmingShop table!
So excited, and of course nervous. I hope you all like it! I've always said CharmingShop looks even better in person than it does on the Internet. Being able to see the little details that go into my work makes all the difference. 

Have a great day!


Marissa xo
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment