April 02, 2013

Just For Fun

Hi there!
I'm going to challenge myself and do daily sketches and art practices for the blog! I want to keep on my toes and keep my knowledge up. It' good to continue learning and studying new ideas. Or just practicing your own style can be really helpful too. The more you do it, the better you get. It's a fact. No matter what stage you're at, you can always keep learning and growing. Art is my life, and I will keep feeding it, to help it grow and grow.

Here's Day One!


So these are purely educational for me. I will be studying and working in different styles. I like the idea of exploration and branching out to improve. We can always improve, right? Right! I won't be selling these guys at all. Unless you want them! Then let me know.


I kind of like this pretty lady. She's lovely. For a person who works mainly with shapes and patterns, I think this is a pretty nice figure! 

If you like this idea and want to take the challenge with me, go ahead! Let's make art together.

********

I'm also starting a new section every day where I share three things about myself. I want you guys to get to know me a little better, so here it goes:

Marissa's Secrets

1. I'm an Aries.
2. My favourite season is Fall. (I love the colour of the leaves and I'm obsessed with Halloween.)
3. I'd love to get a tattoo, but I'm terrified of needles!

Thanks everyone. Have a great day!

 Marissa
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment