September 16, 2013

CharmingShop at the Farmers Market

It's no secret my little business, CharmingShop, made it's public debut this summer at the Red River Farmers Market here in Winnipeg. I took tonnes of set-up photos, because one of my very favourite things to do is create themed parties, unique decorations and set-ups for absolutely anything. I'm pretty big on presentation, and getting it just right was so important to me. All five weeks I changed the table look a bit, but I think it was consistently "CharmingShop". In case you didn't get to stop by, here is a little look into my Summer months at the market. Just in time, before Fall starts getting a bit too serious!
I apologize for the crazy combination of all the days together. It's just one of those days where my computer is acting up I guess. I just want you to get the general idea of how my booth was set up each day. 

I took all of my work to the market, including just about everything that's on my Etsy site. I also had some exclusive market pieces such as some one of a kind charm keychains and handmade confetti. (Well the confetti is in the shop now, but it wasn't at the time!) I was so happy to see lovely customers in person! Sometimes it's nice to get that personal view on your work. The internet doesn't always provide that closeness you need to hear upfront feedback. I also believe in giving the best possible customer service too, so being able to give you all 100% of my time and giving you a face to place with the shop was my pleasure! I'm definitely human, not just my internet/Etsy/blog work. Sometimes it's hard to recognize internet artists and sellers are in fact real people with real lives, so if you came out to see me in person, I'm so glad! I live for that connection.

Just as I posted the other day and also touched on in this post, my confetti is now up in the shop. So brides, decorators, party-goers, go to my Etsy shop right now to collect some seriously adorable confetti! It's 100% created by me and I enjoy making it. All my listings are for one individually. But believe me, I can make you however many you need! 

As much as I'd like to keep posting some awesome new CharmingShop goodies for you on Etsy, I have to take a little break from creating right now. CharmingShopVintage is calling! The next few weeks will be vintage-crazy and retro-filled. I have been hunting down the best of the best and I can't wait to get the new shop opened for you guys. I'll keep you posted of course.

Before I get back to sorting through some new treasures for CharmingShopVintage, I just wanted to thank you all for following along with me and my creations, and now my new dream of getting this vintage shop up and running. If you're reading this, you're awesome!

Have a great day!


Marissa xo
CharmingShop




No comments:

Post a Comment