June 17, 2013

Atomic Era Figurals - New Artwork for Collectors of Mid Century Cuteness

What have I been up to lately? Oh, just starting a brand new art collection. I mentioned it the other day, but I couldn't post any pictures, because I was having technical problems. Well I'm back up and running now, so I have a few little goodies for you all!
Piece #1: Three Atomic Lamps!
Piece #2: 4 Retro Terrariums
Piece #3: Vintage Canister Set
Piece #4: Mid Century Planters and Vase
 I'm crazy about giving cute little faces to random objects, as you could probably tell by my Balloon Girls. It was an easy choice in animating my favourite retro items! It's a six piece collection that I will make available through prints. These are just the skeletons and outlines of each one so far. I'm just giving you the beginning stages, so the end result will be a big surprise. Expect lots of atomic era details and amazing retro brights. This is the most delightful little collection, and I'm so happy to be working on each little character. They look so pleasant, don't they? Got any questions, or want to make sure you get your hands on one? Let me know! I'll make prints according to demand, so if you're interested in one let me know! They will be available through my Etsy shop when they're ready. I'll let you fantastic people know when they're done and ready for the shop. Until then, I've got to get to work on the last two sketches and start fleshing out each piece. I'm pretty taken with the lamps, but in all honesty I kind of want to keep a print of each one. I feel like I have to name each little guy from each piece...Yeah, I'm already obsessed. 

I hope you like them!


Marissa xo
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment