May 28, 2013

Pink Shift Dress Art Piece

Hello! I realized I haven't actually shown you the final details of the second shift dress piece I did! 
No, I wasn't planning on keeping it a secret. I want to share it with you! I really love the rich colours in these 60s prints. They're bold and crazy and kind of wonderful.
I'm having such a hard time deciding which one I like more! My original blue one or this one! 
Which one do you like more? 
It's quite the decision. These dresses are amazing. I wish I had them in my closet.

I'm now working on a vintage bathing suit piece. 
It's going to be full of stripes, polka dots and high waisted bottoms. Everywhere you look will be the bathing suit you wish you owned yourself!

Thanks for reading!


Marissa xo
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment