November 10, 2013

Custom Handmade Vintage-Inspired Confetti



Custom Confetti is one of the newer editions to my shop. I originally added confetti sachets as a special item only available at markets, and then introduced it into the shop as of this Summer/early Fall. I have many different pre-made packages to choose from, but I think what excited me the most about it was the possibility of making custom made confetti for weddings, parties, showers, etc. I'm kind of a self-proclaimed party decoration addict, and the thought of my work being a part of someone else's special day is pretty incredible for me. Party planning is a not-so-secret obsession of mine. Being a lover of the details of craftsmanship and handmade/diy decor, my confetti is made with a cute, crafty and fun look. And believe me, I can make anything your heart desires! I wanted to show you the beginning stages of my newest custom project: An atomic 50s themed confetti collection to celebrate the purchase of my customer's Mid Century Dream Home! Lots of colour and lots of fun! It was modelled after the large shapes I use for the backdrop of my shop photo-shoots. Making this has been a dream. I wish I could share the finished product, but that will have to wait a bit. I think my sweet customer should get the surprise of seeing it first! Too excited to get these tiny little packages in the mail and off to their new home!

Have a great day everyone!

Marissa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment