July 30, 2013

I Love... Retro Lamps

One of my favourite obsessions? Retro lamps of course! Whether it's 50's, 60's, 70's or even modern with a vintage twist, I can't get enough of a room with awesome, eye-catching lighting.
Here are a few gorgeous lamps I would love in my own home. Which is your favourite?
1. A truly Mad Men-worthy atomic lamp.
2. A multifaceted retro table lamp.
3. This quintessentially "atomic era" lamp with starburst shade.
4. A bright and fun aqua rocket lamp.
5. So cute for a side table! This Gooseneck-style double lamp with fibreglass shades.
6. A funky and oh so Sixties, mod orange ceiling light fixture.
7. A retro-lovers dream: A Floral Lamp with 2 tier fibreglass shade.
8. The prettiest light I've ever seen. A luxurious Gold/Lucite Starburst Wall Fixture.
10. Picture this above your bed, all lit up for night time! A Vintage Pink Headboard Lamp.

All these finds are from Etsy! 
And believe me, there are so many more styles. 
I could go on and on, but these ones are keepers for sure. 
Have a happy Tuesday my darlings!


Marissa
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment