June 04, 2013

Shop Update

Hello there!
If you haven't heard already, I am finished my spring/summer vintage fashion collection! It took a while, but it was worth it. Take a look for yourself!

These first two pictures are Instagram photos of my very last piece I did - a retro bathing suit piece. I think it was the perfect addition to the shift dresses and lovely glasses. Did I represent all your favourite styles??
These are my favourite photos of the grouping. (Excuse my toe in first one. It kind of gives you an idea of the size of the works I guess.) Which one is your favourite?
I'm going to try to have these up in the shop soon, but I will keep you posted of course. I know it's been a long wait, but you'll have to hang in there just a little longer my dears! I just want to get you great quality prints for the best possible price. As I said before, these pieces will be available as prints. In't that awesome?! Yes! I really can't wait to start scanning these and taking photos, because the detail in each item on the page is very exciting. I'm all about the details, you know.

What's next? Well I have a few things up my sleeve. We're still trying to get organized for our garage sale/CharmingShop table, and I'll slowly be working on changing up this blog to make it more functional too. Between that I will be working on some really adorable new print collections and adding some new Balloon Girls into the mix. 

I'll let you know when these pieces go up for sale.
Thanks everyone!


Marissa xo
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment