May 08, 2013

Things I Love!

It's getting so hot out here in Winnipeg, so I'm looking ahead to summer - backyard barbeques and late night bonfires. Quiet walks through the neighborhood on the weekends when everyone is away at the lake. We're busy at home, but the streets are silent and I go into relaxation mode as soon as I step outside. Oh how I live for sunny summer days!

Here are my warm weather needs and wants this year:
*This pretty sundress from Modcloth would be a perfect for outdoor entertaining.
*I have a deep obsession with sunscreen, so I can't go without my Vichy.
*Check out this amazing tray from Ikea!
*This year I want to put a few awesome planters around our house, and I think this one would do nicely.
*I just ordered a pair of Noel Luggage shoes from Bait Footwear, and I'm patiently (well sort of...) awaiting their arrival.
*I can not resist a nice set of Pyrex dishes. And in my print no less. I'm a sucker for the turquoise Amish Butter Print.
*I'm hoping to paint my Mid Century door in a bright eye-catching red this season. Our house is in desperate need of Curb Appeal.
*Look at these awesome retro inspired sunglasses! They'd look pretty amazing with the sweet little 1950s inspired bikini you'd wear laying on a towel at the beach.


Are you in love too?



Marissa xo
CharmingShop



 

No comments:

Post a Comment