May 25, 2013

Hello everyone!

Hi there, I just wanted to give you all a little update today. I haven't posted anything in a few days. No don't worry, I haven't forgot about you! I just had an emergency hospital stay. Yeah pretty scary. But I'm feeling a bit better now, and I'm just taking it easy at home. We finished our kitchen reno and I can not wait to share that with you, because it looks phenomenal and it really brightened up the whole space. I also finished another shift dress art piece, so just one more to go and I can get all of that into the shop for you - originals and prints. Yay! So I just wanted to say, hang in there guys. I will be better soon and ready to do more blog posts and work on updating CharmingShop.

Thanks for understanding!


Marissa xo
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment