April 28, 2013

Shop Update

Hello there! It's Sunday today and I'm throwing a little dinner party for my family featuring some pretty awesome cheese platters and a great sushi salad(which I have actually never made for anyone else before, so I'm slightly worried about the reaction...) I hope you're having a relaxed and positive weekend. Just wanted to let you in on a few shop updates. 

At CharmingShop I'm busy, busy, busy. First of all, we designed my new business cards and they should be arriving shortly. I had previously done a business card design, but when it came down to it, I couldn't bring myself to get those ones printed. They just weren't right. These ones are. they're fabulous and I love them.  I am so excited I get to pack these babies away with your orders.

Here it is! (sorry the card is white, so it looks invisible here...) Amazing, right? I really wanted to incorporate my artwork somehow onto my business card, and this is what we came up with. I couldn't be happier.

As I told you before, I am working hard on a special collection of my artwork that will include prints. Right now I'm really inspired by candy-colours, spring time florals and vintage accessories. 
I gave a sneak peek the other day of my new retro eyeglasses piece, and let me tell you, It's done now and it looks super adorable. It needs to be a print, because I want one for myself too! I can't show you yet though, because it will be in the shop soon enough! 

Thanks for supporting CharmingShop
You're all Dolls.




Marissa xo
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment