March 09, 2013

So Retro!

Happy Saturday! Here are my newest shop listings: Three gorgeous one-of-a-kind mixed media art pieces. My goodness, if I could keep one and frame it for my living room I absolutely would! My boyfriend and I are so obsessed with the turquoise and red one! I can totally picture it hanging out in our diner inspired kitchen. It would fit right in! Where would you put yours? Like them? For more pictures check out the shop. Also if you're enjoying my little blog, so far please add/follow me. Say hello/comment! I'd love to hear from you. Share your love of all things vintage and creative with me. Do you have a blog too? Let me know! Even send me a link. I'm still getting the hang of blogging. It's challenging, but really fun! More DIYs and even some outfit posts in the coming week. Thanks for your support! 



Marissa xo





No comments:

Post a Comment