March 17, 2013

St. Patricks Day


Happy St. Patricks Day everybody!
I know I said I was going to post my weekend Window Shopping today, but you know, sometimes life happens and gets in the way of certain blog preparation. It's cloudy and snowy out today in Winnipeg. The house is very silent and I'm clicking away on the computer. It just feels like a quiet, lazy day. I've been editing my new jewellery photos, making them just right for my Etsy shop, CharmingShopLove. They'll hopefully be up on the site by tonight. So I wish you all a very comfy sunday, unless you're going out for a last minute weekend party tonight. In that case, party away! Check back tomorrow for a very mod Window Shopping post.


P.S. - I'm planning some pretty awesome contests coming up in the new future. So hold tight and be on the lookout. Add me to your favourite social network sites to stay in the loop. Be the first to know about anything CharmingShop.

Instagram - marissahowes - I post a lot of really cool vintage inspired pictures!
Facebook - www.facebook.com/marissa.howes.9 -Add me as a friend!
Etsy - www.etsy.com/shop/CharmingShopLove - Favourite my shop!
Here on my Blog, CharmingShop Life - Add me and follow my blog for cute diys, beauty tips, shop updates and more!
Twitter- coming soon!
Pinterest - coming soon!

Thanks so much for your interest in my little shop and my creative, vintage adventure. Lots of love to you.

Marissa xo
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment