September 05, 2014

Happy Birthday CharmingShopVintage.

I really can't believe I've had my vintage shop on Etsy for one year this month. It's been a real ride, but mostly it has been a tonne of fun!

I have sold some really interesting things this year, like a rare Lefton Poodle cookie jar, an awesome retro terrarium and a couple 60s dinnerware sets, among other things. 
I know I'll be doing this for a very long time. I enjoy it and I love connecting with people and answering their questions. It makes me so excited when someone is so thrilled they have found what they needed and I get to send it to them. 

You'll be seeing CharmingShopVintage for another year. And another. And another!
To celebrate our one year anniversary at CharmingShopVintage, I'm offering a sale in the shop!


*With the purchase of 1 item receive 10% off
*With the purchase of 2 items receive 20% off
*With the purchase of 3 items receive 25% off
(some conditions apply.)


As always, I can ship worldwide and combine shipping where possible! Please contact me through Etsy for the best deal on your purchases!




Marissa





1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Glad to see/hear you had such a great time with your shop. I enjoy seeing what others order and really love packaging them up! I however had bad luck with housewares and am wary to try and mail breakable items again but I love what you carry in your shop I will be checking in on the fall items for sure:)

    ReplyDelete